CANADA AND ITS LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS
HIGLY PRESTIGOUS VEHICLE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AT ZERO TAX RATE
Canada is a country with a comparatively strict system of taxation. However, Canadian legislation does offer the opportunity of registering and using Canadian enterprises with a zero rate of tax.
These are known as Limited Partnership companies.
ADVANTAGES OF CANADIAN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- Highly prestigious Canadian company
- No restrictions on the residency of partners
- Availability of one-man limited partnership, when one person is a sole general and limited partner
- There is no minimum authorized capital. Partners can make any contribution to the limited partnership
- No withholding tax on profit received by partners outside of Canada
- No requirements to file corporate tax returns
- No corporate income tax.
COMMON USE OF LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- Regular trading company for doing business in Canada, US, EU and other highly regulated jurisdictions
- Agent working under Sales Agency Agreement. Principal may be any legal entity including companies registered in low and zero tax jurisdictions
- Software development and IT support services, when major customers are located in Canada, US and EU
- Online based businesses (website development, marketing services, auctions, webstores, etc.)